Change of Grade Policy

A final grade may be corrected by the faculty member with proper submission of the Change of Grade Form to the chair of the department in which the course was taught. The chair will forward the form to the school’s dean, who will send it to the Office of Records and Registration. For grades awarded in the fall semester, the change of grade must be submitted by the department chair no later than 30 calendar days after the beginning of the following spring semester. For grades awarded in the spring semester or summer, the change must be submitted no later than 30 days after the beginning of the following fall semester. However, a change of grade that affects the student’s academic eligibility to enroll must be made during the add/drop period in the semester or summer session in which the student plans to continue attendance. Your compliance will ensure the students will receive the correct grade in a timely manner.